– Curled, warped, cracked or missing shingles
– Deteriorating flashing, siding or loose seams.
– Leaks in the attic after rainfall.
– Excessive amount of shingle granules in the gutters and downspouts.
– Water stains on the inside walls and ceilings of the home.
– Blistering or peeling paint on the inside/outside of the home.
– High energy bills.
Add some content to your accordion item here.
Here is the lifespan of a typical roofing system based on the material used according to the National Association of Home Builders(NAHB):
– Shingle/Composition roofs | ~20 Years
– Fiber Cement Shingles | ~25 Years
– Wood Shake Roofs | ~30 Years
– Slate, copper and tile roofs | 50 Years+
It is important to understand that drastic weather conditions such as snow and hail can dramatically reduce the lifespan of your roofing system.